As a Covid-19 friendly company, we take extra care to protect our employees from contact with the virus and keep them at an appropriate social distance. We ask that there be only two people inside your home or apartment while the inspection is taking place, as this will ensure safety for everyone involved in the process of making sure you are safe!
Villa Home Inspections believes that home inspections can continue during the COVID-19 outbreak when prudent safety precautions are practiced, and when performing the inspection does not conflict with government orders and recommendations. We pride ourselves on being one of New York’s most trusted companies to provide certified home inspections. During these times, we guarantee all procedures are carried out safely by having vaccinated employees who maintain proper social distances. They don’t contact any infected individuals but still use sanitized equipment that protects both parties respectfully during those crucial moments – especially if someone were carrying Covid.
If you are new to NYC and need a home inspection, make sure it’s done by one of our certified inspectors. They can check for termites, asbestos, or Radon in your building, so go ahead and book them now! Let us take care of an additional inspection for Radon, too, because many buildings in New York City can be old.
Do not let Covid-19 prevent you from your dream home, with villa home inspections we ensure your safety during this pandemic. We ensure your safety and well-being with New Jersey and New York home inspections.
While a lot of our safety precautions might not have been noticed in the past (cleaning equipment, washing hands between stops, etc.), the new policies put in place to help prevent the spread of the virus are in line with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention recommendations (CDC’s Coronavirus [COVID-19]), & adhere to InterNACHI’s COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, which are based on OSHA’s infection prevention & industrial hygiene practices & OSHA’s assembled requirements & standards regarding COVID-19.
- Reschedule the inspection if you feel sick, or if you exhibit symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- Bring your own anti-bacterial soap, towel, hand sanitizer and shoe covers.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the home, and wash your hands as recommended before beginning the inspection.
- Wear disposable shoe covers when entering the home.
- Do not shake hands.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands after inspecting each bathroom and the kitchen.
- Wipe bathroom and kitchen fixtures and toilet handles with a sanitizing wipe after inspecting these areas. Be sure the wipe instructions allow use on the fixture or handle.
Schedule Your NJ Home Inspection Now:
Check out our other services: