Home Maintenance & Safety Inspections Hudson & Bergen County NJ
Owning and maintaining a NJ home is a huge responsibility. All of us live busy lives, so understanding the status of your home is often difficult. We often take a reactionary approach to maintenance and only address or repair something once it breaks.
A Maintenance Inspection from Villa Home Inspections will review all areas of your home, which are related to proper maintenance and repair:
- Roofing and Attic
- Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Interior Spaces
A complete, detailed home maintenance inspection report will be generated for you that will outline:
- Immediate Repairs – highlight items needing immediate repair
- Maintenance Reminders – outline items that are in need of maintenance or will need maintenance in the next year
- Monitoring Needed – indicate items that should be monitored and checked periodically
- Safety Items – note any unsafe conditions or items affecting occupant safety
About Villa Home Inspections | Hudson & Bergen County NJ Certified Home Inspector
If you are renting, buying or selling a home, allow Villa Home Inspections to give you the peace of mind you deserve. We bring a detail-oriented, educated, smart and experienced approach to all our Weehawken, Hudson County, and Bergen County NJ area Oil Tank Sweep Inspections.
We also offer certified Home Inspections, Commercial Building Inspections, Mold Inspections, Termite Inspections, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Rental Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Condo Inspections, Townhouse Inspections and Tank Sweep Inspections.