Certified Home Maintenance & Safety Inspections Hudson County NJ
Owning and maintaining a NJ home is a huge responsibility. All of us live busy lives, so understanding the status of your home is often difficult. We often take a reactionary approach to maintenance and only address or repair something once it breaks.
A Maintenance Inspection from Villa Home Inspections will review all areas of your home, which are related to proper maintenance and repair:
- Roofing and Attic
- Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Interior Spaces
A complete, detailed home maintenance inspection report will be generated for you that will outline:
- Immediate Repairs – highlight items needing immediate repair
- Maintenance Reminders – outline items that are in need of maintenance or will need maintenance in the next year
- Monitoring Needed – indicate items that should be monitored and checked periodically
- Safety Items – note any unsafe conditions or items affecting occupant safety
About Villa Home Inspections | Hudson County NJ Certified Home Inspector
If you are renting, buying or selling a home, allow Villa Home Inspections to give you the peace of mind you deserve. We bring a detail-oriented, educated, smart and experienced approach to all our Hudson County NJ Radon Inspections.
We also offer certified Home Inspections, Commercial Building Inspections, Mold Inspections, Termite Inspections, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Rental Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Condo Inspections, Townhouse Inspections and Tank Sweep Inspections.
Call Now for a FREE Quote & Availability
Ask about our discounts for active-duty military and veterans